Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Off to Berkley!

I'm so happy because I just found out the hotel I'm stating in actually does have wifi and their coffee and breakfast are free and so much better than Starbucks! I'm currently waiting for the cafe to open and then I'm going to head out into San Francisco and catch a train to Berkley. Apparently there is some really pretty architecture as well as being the site of a famous riot in the 60s. I'm also super excited about tonight as it is the Wizard of Oz singalong at the Castro theatre!

On another note completely, I wandered into Macy's yesterday and the whole place has been decorated for spring with flowers and other displays. This was from the kitchen section:







This is one of the famous mansions at the top of Nob Hill opposite the Fairmont.



Should have enough room for all of us!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. We're off to see the Wizard .... if I have time in the next couple of days I'll watch the movie over here and if several dogs start howling where you are - that'll be me singing along. Love Mum xoxox

    ReplyDelete