Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Delicious Dinner

Well, there aren't any photos of my dinner tonight. Truth be told it wasn't the most photogenic of meals. It was however extremely delicious.
I grabbed a leftover whole wheat tortilla, added a massive pile of hoummus, some sliced baby beetroot, roasted sweet potato slices, red onion and tomato and lettuce; wrapped it up and took the first bite hoping all the flavours would meld in my favour.
No, I was not disappointed in the slightest.
In lieu of not having a photo of my delightful degustation I leave you with a photo I took late last year on my way home from work.


I have a particular fondness for autumn leaves, and living in the semi-tropics we don't get that many, so this seemed a special gift for me when I spotted it one rainy late spring day. There was nothing special about the way I took the photo but the colours make me smile whenever I see it.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment