For this inaugural Fallen in Love With... I present the following:
- Matchbook Magazine - a coy and witty online magazine for the girl who longs to live the charmed life.
- My Google Reader - all my favourite blogs together in one happy home.
- Home made hummus - oh creamy, chickpea goodness. I can't wait to try out a roasted pumpkin and cumin or roast beetroot variation.
- Pancakes (try these for an everyday indulgence and watch out for my upcoming always fluffy pancake recipe)
- The wonderful Andie at http://www.canyoustayfordinner.com/ - this lovely lady makes words dance across the page with her powerful prose, takes beautiful photos and leaves you wanting more with her mouth watering recipes.
- Forgetting that I had already registered as an organ donor with donate life and trying to register again. I thought I hadn't gotten around to it yet, as although I made the decision a long time ago and it appears on my license it is important to also register your intent with your country/state organisation. Please give this decision serious consideration and talk to friends and family about you wishes as they will have the final say. The loved ones of up to 10 people whose lives you could save will be grateful for your gift. I like to think of it as one final random act of kindness.
Happy Weekend everyone.