She was cleaning up after our big celebration on the weekend and putting all of her things back in place and found a little bit of emailed humour. Since 'tis the season to be jolly, we thought we would share.
15 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity
- At lunchtime, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
- Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
- Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
- Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "in".
- Put decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
- Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy".
- As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
- Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
- Specify that your drive through order is "To Go"
- Sing along at the opera.
- Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
- Five days in advance, tell your friends that you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
- When the money comes out at the ATM, scream 'I won! I won!'.
- When leaving the zoo, start running towards the car park, yelling "run for your lives, they're loose!"
- Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
And if all else fails, just take a look at this one.
Sometimes, I don't think they have any idea how they got me.