Monday, August 29, 2011

If You Go Down to the Woods Today (well, up actually)

I arrived safely in Los Angeles yesterday morning after the longest flight of my life!
Not a bad flight, I was just impatient to get to Ben and the puppies. Now here I am, with my darling at last!
Our evening was splendid, we went for a night hike in the Santa Monica mountains, and were afforded the most beautiful views of LA for our stumbling (okay, my stumbling) up the hills and down the ravines.
Dinner was courtesy of the salad bar at WholeFoods, oh how I have missed thee.
Today however we are off to Yosemite!!

In honour of Ben and myself and our inaugral camping trip I have adapated a ditty for the occasion:

If you go down to the woods today
You're in for a big surprise
If you go down to the woods today
You'll never believe your eyes
For Amy of the urban streets
Is off to see Yosemite
Yes today is the day Amy and Ben go camping!

No comments:

Post a Comment