Friday, August 26, 2011

Headed to LA

Look at this:


Yes, paradise on the California coast.
Now back to me.

The gorgeous Jazmine and I on the very same coastline 
This will soon be this little chickpea's reality. For a few wonderful weeks I shall be joining my darling Ben in Los Angeles, of course it wouldn't be home without the addition of Jazmine and her little brother L.D. (also known as 'the Captain').
I will be blogging about our adventures and whatever else might cross my path. So stay tuned everyone!
For the next two days I will be in transit (or is that one? The time difference messes with my mind a little...) so I promise a post when I get my land legs (that should be hands actually) back.
Stay safe everyone, and see you soon!

3 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! yay!!! your trip is finally here!!!! love it! have a blast friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO exciting!!! have such an amazing time, i'm so happy for u!! :) ummm, PS tho, next time u need to head to norcal so we can have a play date! ;)

    ReplyDelete